uhh I’m not that conceited and I’m actually considerate and compassionate…sometimes?
I really don’t know |:
- My eye prescription is -1.75 trololo.
- I am really horny right now
- I don’t have a middle name? I don’t know I’m not interesting.
- Purple; 10 facts about your room
- Blue; 9 facts about your family
- Green; 8 facts about your pets
- Yellow; 7 facts about your school
- Orange; 6 facts about your home town
- Red; 5 facts about your first bestfriend(s)
- Pink; 4 facts about your parents
- White; 3 facts about yourself
- Grey; 2 facts about your favorite foods
- Black; 1 fact about yourself that you don’t show on Tumblr.
meow meow meow meow
omg <3 I miss you too! ):
thanks <3good night!
and yes we will :3
I do but I’m going out with friends in a bit :/ and thank you!
aww that’s good, I’m glad you’re feeling better *: <3
no one appreciates me wah fuck this I’m gonna go watch movies trololo
- Summer is rather up front with Tom about her intentions
- Tom says that’s cool
- It’s clearly not cool
- But he says it’s cool anyways because he thinks he can change her perception of relationships
- He can’t
- Summer does exactly what she said she was going to do
- Tom hates her for it
- Tom cries and is a complete dick to everyone
- The joke here is that Tom is not a sympathetic character
- Because Summer isn’t a bitch
- Tom is just a gigantic man-baby
I hate when people treat Summer as a villain. Yeah, she could have warned him she was engaged in the dance scene, but besides that she didn’t do anything wrong.
“gigantic man-baby” omg but yes, this.
- A stupid question
- A compliment
- A story
- A poem
- About you
- Why you follow me
- If you met me what would you do
- A cute message
- One thing you want to tell me
- Something about yourself
- Something you assume about me by my blog
yeah, once I graduate high school.
If I actually get questions
but like always i’ll get:
anything. anything at all.
285 people have died in the lower states including Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, and more deaths in the North Carolina, Illinois, and Indiana, which could bring the total to nearly 300 people dead, and the injury numbers to monumental highs due to huge and devastating tornadoes and storms. And lets not forget about the 1000’s of homes completely ruined, businesses collapsed, and lives forever changed. The scale of these may not rival the horrible earthquake and tsunami of Japan, but it’s something that’s going to cost money to rebuild. If you recall, Haiti, Japan, and other countries saw huge assistance after their disasters. The internet became a gigantic “save japan” rally for a few weeks. Japan is a wealthy nation, able to rebuild with minimal assistance. But billions went to them and the people. It was a well publicized situationHaiti? Not so wealthy, so an outpouring of help is kind and respectable. Both of these had donation centers predominately located in America, and rescue efforts were planned and payed for by Americans. But when disaster strikes America? Very little from anyone.
Digest this fact: Japan received 6 million dollars from the US government alone for assistance with the earthquake and tsunami. In 2005 when Hurricane Katrina hit? Japan government gave about $800,000, for a $81,000,000,000 disaster.
See the issue? America gets destroyed by tornadoes, something that could only intensify, and even that is overshadowed by the royal wedding. It hurts when it doesn’t seem like the world cares anymore.
My hair looks like poop today. I don’t know if I should just go shower and make it look nice or just deal with it like it is. It’s still a little wet too so it’s not like it’s dirty at all but ugh I’m too lazy to go shower again
and i’m like:
and she’s like get rid of that attitude
and i’m like:
i didn’t even—